Our friendly staff is happy to help you select the glasses that are perfect for you. Each member of our staff has years of experience and can explain lens options to go in your new eyeglasses and prescription lenses. They also highly skilled in taking all measurements and frame adjustments which help you see better.
We offer a wide selection of designer glasses and designer sunglasses. We have one of the largest inventory of popular designers and options for you to choose from. We feature Name brand, Designer, and even a Luxury Glasses department. Luxury glasses are made to higher standards and you can see and feel the difference.
We are also an elite Cartier dealer. We carry Cartier glasses and sunglasses as well as other luxury glasses and hard to find glasses. Some of our eyewear is even made in solid 18K gold with real diamonds.
While there are several factors to consider when making this important decision, the first is the shape of your face. After all, that will dictate what you should try to what you should avoid.
- Round Face: Choose rectangular or square frames, which can enhance your look by making it appear longer and slimmer. Avoid small frames, round frames, and rimless frames.
- Oval Face: Choose frames that feature a strong bridge and that is wider than the broadest part of your face. Avoid frames that are too big and that take up more than half your face.
- Square Face: Choose frames that help soften angularity and that sit higher on the bridge of the nose. Avoid boxy or angular frames.
- Diamond Face: Choose frames that sweep up or that are wider than your cheekbones. Avoid narrow and boxy frames.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Choose frames with low-set temples and a bottom-heavy frame line. Avoid colors or styles that draw attention to the forehead.
When it comes to optometry and finding the right glasses, remember – opposites attract. Try to choose glasses that contrast your facial contours and that offer balance and symmetry to your most prominent features.
Another important factor to consider is your skin tone. For example, if you have a warm skin tone, you need to avoid contracting colors, including pastels. Black and white frames aren’t flattering either. Try to choose colors that are right for you such as olive green, beige, honey, gold, light tortoise, and brown shades.
If you have a cool skin tone, choose frames that are gray, mauve, blue, purple, pink, dark tortoise, black, or silver.
Finding the Frames that Are Right for You
If you want to get the right frames for your face and ones that are stylish and trendy, then our team has what you are looking for at Absolutely Optical. Check out our selection to find the glasses that are right for you. You can call us at (813) 348-9696 to schedule an appointment today!